We are interested in hearing about people who have walking experience, are keen users of new technologies and have great belief in their abilities to bring something to the table.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us on email@example.com.
International On & Offline Marketing Manager
Founded in 2006, ‘One Foot Abroad Ltd.,’ (OFA) is a leading Irish travel operator focusing exclusively on international walking holidays. OFA encompasses nine countries at present. Together these nine countries cover and present fifty-three different choices of walking holidays to the traveler, embracing such experiences as:
● Well-maintained trails ● Ancient Landscapes ● Woodlands ● Wildlife Parks ● Hills ● Mountainous Terrain ● Uneven Terrain ● Moorlands ● Rural and City ● Valleys ● Rolling Countryside ● Olive Groves ● Coastal ● Rural Rugged Coastline ● Multiple Countries or Multi Activities ● Vineyards ● Forests ● Alpine Landscape.
The Flagship Walk of OFA is the Camino de Santiago via its Follow The Camino (www.followthecamino.com) brand which, at present attracts more visitors, by far, than any other OFA walk. People are attracted to the Camino and indeed the many walks offered by OFA for a variety of reasons, for example:
● Exercise ● Adventure ● Peace ● Solitude ● Relaxation ● Spiritual ● Cultural ● A Lifetime Experience ● Pilgrimage/Religious ● Meet people or spend time with friends or family ● Special Gift ● Personal Challenge
OFA’s mission is to organise complex holidays that make people happy.
In order to drive the next development phase of the company, One Foot Abroad is looking for a positive, analytical and creative individual who can deliver ‘on-budget’ outstanding market development results.
The following questions are likely to appeal to the successful candidate:
- Are you a dynamic, experienced marketer with digital expertise who is excited by working in an innovative and expanding travel business?
- Do you want to help steer and significantly contribute to the growth, internationally, of a multi-branded business?
- Can you produce marketing content and online user experience that is compelling to the target audience and entices them to take action?
- Are you capable of continually identifying and implementing the latest marketing technology/tools to achieve the company’s marketing goals?
- Have you got outstanding drafting skills?
- Do you have past experience of handling the communication needs of a growing international business?
- Do you possess in-depth knowledge of components necessary to develop a first class SEO program?
With the focus on the overall group’s objective, ‘achieve strong international business growth’ the chosen candidate should be capable of:
- Managing the marketing team; currently Graphic Designer/Web Developer, Communication Manager and trainee(s). [Service providers as required.]
- Developing Marketing Strategies that embrace each of the company’s brands.
- Managing and implement all marketing campaigns within an agreed budget, realised in collaboration with the CEO and the Operations Manager.
- Overseeing the content strategy of the Group’s websites, blogs and social media channels to ensure optimum online ranking and visibility within the company’s target market.
- With your marketing team, significantly grow the overall traffic to the company’s websites and the number of quality sales enquiries.
- Plan, implement and manage paid search and display campaigns on Google, Bing and other Social Media platforms.
- Ensuring the company’s databases are maintained, continually updated and improved e.g. Zoho CRM suite.
- Keeping abreast with relevant industry practices, news and algorithm updates etc. and educate colleagues on these.
- Producing regular KPI reports along with ongoing competitive analysis.
- Assuming responsibility for ‘New Market Development,’ associated market research and supporting business case.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
It is envisaged that the selected candidate will hold a primary degree in Marketing or related discipline, coupled with at least four years marketing experience.
- Analytical mind-set with experience of web metrics and marketing analytic tools. (Email metrics, Google analytics and other emerging tools such as Hubspot etc.)
- Extensive experience with marketing automation (email, lead generation campaigns) and the ability to write clickable copy.
- Proven capability using data to support business and optimisation decisions.
- Experience in managing budgets and understanding the value of always focusing on ROI.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of taking ownership of one’s agreed responsibilities and objectives.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail.
If this sounds like your next adventure you will succeed, please apply today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.